- RETHINK, Refuse, reduce, reuse, repair, recycle and rot
- Prevent the use of plastic at all levels, if possible!
- Bring your own (reusable bags, containers, bottles, cutlery)!
- Single use is abuse (minimize use of disposable plastics).
- Put your trash where it belongs (please don’t litter on the road, alleys, streets or in the water – waste pollution is beyond anyone’s imagination)
- Raise the plastic waste issue at work, school, businesses, and organization. Its time for all of us to wake up and take actions!
- Communicate it as much as possible within your own network!
“A clean environment is a human right like any other. It is therefore part of our responsibility toward others to ensure that the world we pass on is as healthy, if not healthier, than we found it.” – Dalai Lama